The Intersection is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests to enjoy their visit. We encourage all customers to review our list of items that are not allowed into the venue on any occasion.
- All alcohol and drug laws will be strictly enforced
- We suggest you leave valuable and unnecessary items at home
- Prior to entering the venue, guests may be searched (wand metal detection and/or pat-downs)
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see anything that concerns you please notify a shirted Security guard or ask to speak to a manager. If you are found impaired at entry to the venue, security will not allow you to enter.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
The Intersection strongly encourages concertgoers to not bring any bags. However, clear bags and clear fanny packs are allowed up to 12″ x 6″ x 12″ as well as small clutches and wallets up to 4.5″ x 6.5″ (approximately the size of a hand). All subject to search.
This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management. Every show may have different requirements regarding what is permitted into the venue, as a rule the following items are never permitted:
- Professional photo/video equipment – anything with a detachable lens
- Outside food or drink of any kind
- Selfie Sticks
- Backpacks, drawstring bags, and camelbacks
- Weapons of any kind (including off duty law enforcement and CPL holders)
- Toy weapons, frisbees, etc.
- Chairs, blankets, etc.
- Stickers and flyers
- Laser pointers
- Markers, pens, spray paint, etc.
- Balloons and other inflatables
- Illegal substances and any other item deemed unsuitable by venue security
- Any jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm